From: Michael <michael.setaazul@...>
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Antenna theory question- FARMERIK
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Monday, August 8, 2011, 2:57 AM

Extra adapter, in series with the first one. I realize that in theory it shouldn't work
as well as it did, but that was what happened. Eventually, when I got a new router,
I didn't need the extra one.

Russ Edmunds

Thanks, Russ - so simple it would not have occured to me!
I have taken apart a couple of phone-line surge protectors
and, not impressed, have decided to build my own. Maybe
we should look into RFI filters as well :-)

Michael UK