Re: 2 videos Tecsun PL-380 using a 30cm diameter loop in place of the ferrite antenn

jerry_popiel

Great pictures Milton. That Ferrite Rod is huge. What types of Antennas do you have?

Jerry

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Milton" <www-clorofila-up-to@...> wrote:

2 videos with Tecsun PL-380 using a 30cm diameter loop in place of the ferrite antenna with advantages

Hello friends,

After so much time trying to make time, I finally got
do 2 videos Tecsun PL-380 instead of using traditional antenna Amidon ferrite type 61 7.5 ", a homemade loop 30 cm in diameter with cardboard structure used in shoe soles, easily found in bookstores and for shoe making.

This cardboard, to be directed to the manufacture of shoe soles is very flexible and resilient and therefore the circumference needed for the circular loop antenna does not lose so easily, which allowed me to put the Terk AM loop 1000 even within this antenna to obtain the best possible signal and also noticed that the Q is very high as the circles are closer to each other.

With the permission of the moderator, here are the videos and also a link to my homemade antennas:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqXDV410iFc -> video made in Curitiba Tecsun the PL-380 loop antenna with a diameter of 30cm in capturing the Radio Gaucha 600Khz and canceling an interference with the Terk AM 1000 puts it in this loop. Uptake was much stronger than with the antenna Amidon ferrite type 61 with 7.5 ".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4j7sHwmoPM -> video made in Curitiba Tecsun the PL-380 with the same antenna picking up Radio Eldorado Criciuma, much stronger than with the antenna of Amidon ferrite type 61 with 7.5 " .

www.flickr.com/x/t/0102002/photos/11973886 @ N06 / -> photos of my antennas

I'm listening a lot to post delayed.

73'sa all and thank you for this opportunity to publish my experiences really crazy, based on what I see so many do.

Milton,
Curitiba city - Parana State
Brasil