Re: Ultralight Radio Anniversary Award for Colin Newell

robert ross

Colin.........Congratulations on this fine Award.........One that you can actually use to Tune in DX with!! That is so Cool!! Thanks for all the Work you have done to help the Ultralight Community enjoy a Successful and Event Filled First Year!! I am proud to have been part of this group....and Proud to see a fellow Canadian honoured by the Group!! Enjoy the New Slider E-100 Colin...and may you hear lots of DX with it!!!

73...Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA

D1028Gary@... wrote:

Hello Guys,
On the first anniversary of the Ultralight Radio boom, the perpetrators of this crazy new phenomena would like to award due recognition to one of our most influential co-conspirators.
Without the continual contributions of Colin Newell in encouraging, supporting and disseminating essential information and communication regarding all aspects of the Ultralight Radio movement, it is highly doubtful that the enthusiast group would ever have been formed, much less become the huge, extremely enthusiastic group that exists today.
On behalf of the Ultralight Radio group leadership, I take great pleasure in presenting this Founder's Award to Colin, and hope that all of you will join me in thanking him for his impressive contributions to the cause of Ultralight Radio DX!
73 and Best Wishes,
Gary DeBock and John Bryant (for the Ultralight Radio DX Group)