Re: La Voz Christiana

Kirk

Good catches, I'm not sure about MW but on SW La Voz Christiana is a station out
of Chile, I have a 2001 QSL from them, pretty generic ID but ya never know! The
freq was in the 17.000mhz range. Maybe they have a MW station?

Hi Ginger,
I doubt it was a Chilean station unfortunately. It really sounded like a US station, but I'm not certain of that. Perhaps it was an XE. Hmm, maybe you can help me try to ID that one. I'll be checking back on that one when I can. I love a good mystery and MW is a good place to come up with them!

Tnx for your input and 73 down your way, neighbor.

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK