Re: Another New XE Logged

ginger_92@rocketmail.com

Good catches, I'm not sure about MW but on SW La Voz Christiana is a station out of Chile, I have a 2001 QSL from them, pretty generic ID but ya never know! The freq was in the 17.000mhz range. Maybe they have a MW station?

Ginger OKC

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Kirk" <billybobhuxley@...> wrote:

Good Morning or whatever it is at your QTH,

After listening to 1540 quite a bit during the last few weeks, I finally was able to dig out an ID on a previously UNID SS station. Hrd on both the T-615 and Eton E-100 Slider w/ SAT.

1540, XERTP, San Martin Texmelucan, Puebla, 0948 UTC, 7/30/11, playing a variety of SS vcl mx. Clear "La Poderosa Puebla" ID copied finally. Sig was good enough this morning that I actually recognized the canned announcer's voice after hearing the sta quite a few times while in the Houston area. Mixing w/ a UNID SS sta who was airing a pgm called "La Voz Christiana." Sta #776, LAm #153-

That's all for now from northern Oklahoma. Take care and good DX to you all.

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK