Re: Ultralight Radio Anniversary Award for Colin Newell

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Thanks Colin!! I appreciate all your efforts. I've enjoyed the few
short emails we've exchanged. Very grateful for all the original
founders and heavy-hitters!

73's,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK

Hello Guys,

On the first anniversary of the Ultralight Radio boom, the
perpetrators
of this crazy new phenomena would like to award due recognition to
one of
our most influential co-conspirators.

Without the continual contributions of Colin Newell in
encouraging,
supporting and disseminating essential information and
communication regarding
all aspects of the Ultralight Radio movement, it is highly
doubtful that the
enthusiast group would ever have been formed, much less become the
huge,
extremely enthusiastic group that exists today.