From: Kirk <billybobhuxley@...>
To: ultralightdx <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Fri, Jul 29, 2011 11:26 am
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: July 12-18 Oregon Beach MW DXpedition Logs

Hi Gary,

Tnx for posting your OR Coast DXpedition report. You've certainly
helped further the cause of
getting-your-butt-to-the-beach-and-checking-out-MW-DX
from-afar-during-the-MW-off-season "movement"!! I'm sure you know that
John would be very happy abt your summertime TP loggings! (Of course
he'd also have plenty-o-Johnisms for logging New Caledonia, the one
that got away.)

73 to ya,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK