From: farmerik
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Speaking of ULR's - FARMERIK
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Friday, July 29, 2011, 4:47 AM

There is a S in the model number, but no W.

It is AM and FM only, and costs about $30.

The "SONY ICF S 22 personal radio"

Ebay#-
350479308550

I decided to order one anyway, but would still like to hear from any one who has one.

Thanks Paul, SONY has so many models they have made, many have very similar model numbers, which often throws me off.- FARMERIK