Re: Could the iPhone become an Ultralight ?

Marc Coevoet

Op 29-07-11 09:45, Michael schreef:

Where do you get this idea from? There is no reason why it can't
use a ferrite rod or loop or whatever you wish.
Zim

In fact, the iPhone is like a computer, but a small one.

If a SDR software works on the iPhone, made in open source, it will work on other linux platforms, like android...

For a project that works as well on Android, Nokia, WinCe phones, and the way it can be accomplished (open source cross compiler), look here:
http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Main_Page
Has nothing to do with radio, but is a very good example.

I don't think a phone is an ultralight, but if you want to discus ultralight SDR .... we're heading for a new class ...

Marc
http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk