Re: Eligible Stations

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

--- In ultralightdx@..., "George Keller" <gekeller@...>
wrote:

My goal is to log at least 100 bareback, and then I'm
thinking about buying a loop, maybe a Terk. Has anybody had any
experience pairing a Terk with a DT-200?

Good DXing,

George / W2GEK
Hi George,

I've not had any experience with the DT-200, but lately I've been doing
some comparisons between the Terk and the Select-a-Tenna. Both loops
are really good, especially when used in conjunction with the Eton E-
100 slider. (Well, in a lot of cases anyway)
So far I can't tell any difference between the performance of those
two. I know this doesn't specifically answer your querry, so just take
it for whatever it's worth.
73's.
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK