Re: Which Litz Wire (660 / 46 or 100/44) is BetterTo Order for 7,5 Fixed Loop?

Paul V Birke PEng <nonlinear@...>

Dear Jerry

this struck me also

right now I have no good explanation for this

more wires with same skin effect do not seem to grab me

more technically somehow the Poynting Vector power flow into the antenna has been increased and likely due to an increase in the magnetic field intensity H

how this exactly is happening is a mystery to me

hoping others can help here cause this is a biggie

I just changed my order last nite from 100' of 330/46  ===>  100' of 660/46 without question when I saw the statement re Steve's excellent research efforts

best wishes
Paul
VE3PVB