Re: Distant GY Reception This Morning

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

I wish I had more viable graveyarders. 1230 is fine. 1240 gets
hammered by a local on 1250 that can be nulled a teeny bit. 1340 is a
local. 1400 is partially useless as my closest station, a regional, is
always just barely on top but can be nulled. 1450 is a strong regional
that can be partially nulled, and 1490 is a local.

Can anyone top that? I hope not.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@...>
wrote:

Kirk,

That is a fabulous catch, once again!!! I spent alla last winter
DXing only the Graveyard channels, and the farthest west I got was
one reception in Northeast Arizona... and that was with the Wellbrook
Phased Array and a hotrodded-to-da-max NRD-535. Geez, maybe golf
lessons ARE in my future!

John B.