Congratulations to Kirk Re:Graveyarder on 1490

Allen Willie

 couldn't believe my ears this morning. Details are below.

1490, KBLF, Red Bluff, CA, 1513-1530 UTC, 11/22. Audible here with a
decent signal up and down throughout the time frame I've listed.

Congratulations Kirk on logging the above graveyarder on 1490. I knew that it was just a matter of time before my previous graveyarder  distance record would be surpassed. Well Done !

Regards,
Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland