Congratulations to Gary DeBock

Allen Willie

 From the North Atlantic,  Congratulations Gary DeBock on your highly deserved award , your inspirations in developing the Ultralight phenomenon and taking it to new heights in only a year is an amazing accomplishment to be proud of.

Pteviously this week I wrote a write up about my favorite school teacher from many years ago, at the end of it I wrote the following :

"It is truly an  honor and privelege to have crossed paths in life with such a wonderful, compassionate and caring individual like   __name__

Gary ,  your name  also most appropriately applies to the name blank above. Thanks so much for your insight, compassion for the ultralight DXing hobby and for sharing  it with all of us.

Sincerely

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland