Reception on Grundig G3 Amazingly Improved with new 80 Ft Longwire Antenna

jerry_popiel

Feels fantastic. After 2 months of planning and climbing on my House and Garage to install metal Poles with eyelets, I finally succeeded today in installing an 80 Foot Longwire Antenna from the front peak of my house to the end of my garage.I used an end fed RF Systems Magnetic Longwire Balun MLB. Gain and sensitivity on my G3 Ultralite Radio is amazingly improved. I can hardly wait to try out my Tecsun PL 380 Radio on it when it arrives hopfully next week. I have pictures if anyone can tell me how to post them.