Distant GY Reception This Morning

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Hi Gang,

First of all, I was happy to be able to put faces with Gary and Guy.
Good picture guys. Maybe some of the other members might consider
submitting a mugshot(?) Gary, your award is well deserved!

I couldn't believe my ears this morning. Details are below.

1490, KBLF, Red Bluff, CA, 1513-1530 UTC, 11/22. Audible here with a
decent signal up and down throughout the time frame I've listed.
Quite separable from KMFS, Guthrie, OK with the e-100 slider. Playing
adult standard easy listening styled mx. Very clear IDs were copied
at 1516 and 1527. I thought I'd misunderstood that first ID, but the
one at 1527 confirmed it was correct. Distance from here (Unlimited
Class) is 2214.2 km, 1375 miles.

I've moved my main listening spot to an area in this apartment that's
further away from the pc. That seems to have helped quite a lot. This
morning I also added 5 other stations to the ULR log, most of which
are semi-locals that I'd missed so far.
73's and Good DX to All,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK