Re: Sony SRF-T615 pictures

Brian Miller

Hi Andy,

I'll post some over the next couple hours as I have to leave for a bit after I post this.

The radio can be used in the case. The FM section is perfectly acceptable for moderate to strong locals, but I wouldn't count on it to pull in distant weak signals such as those from a college or high school station. Not the way a Tecsun DSP ultralight would anyway.

The MW DX capabilities of this radio are well documented in this group and elsewhere.

Brian

--- In ultralightdx@..., "greekandlatin" <greekandlatin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I wonder if someone who owns a Sony SRF-T615 could post some pictures of the sides of the radio, i.e. the controls. I'm thinking about springing for one of these but I can't seem to find any detailed pictures of the controls. Also - is the radio able to be operated while in the case? One more thing - how does the SRF-T615 perform on FM?

Thanks,
Andy