Crawling up to 800 Stations Logged

Kirk

I've just one more new station to report on the uphill journey to log 800 different stations on ULR's. Hrd this one on the Sony T-615 w/ SAT. Also audible at equal listenability on my Eton E-100 Slider w/ SAT.

760, WURL, Moody, AL,1950 UTC, 7/2/11, hrd some rel tlk followed by lcl anmts and ads with mentions of southern Alabama and other AL business/QTH's. Also hrd a program promo hosted by Carl Richardson aired in the mornings I think. Seemed to be using the slogan "Love Radio." VG sig during sig peaks. ULR Sta #766-

It's snooze time here. I'm getting up before SR for some bass fishing. Look out largemouths, here we come ready or not!

73,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK