Inductance Meter(s) to measure 7.5 Longwave Loopstick Inductance - Where to get?

jerry_popiel

I've been reading Gary DeBock's writeups on building that excellent 7.5 inch Ferrite Bar Loopstick. Now that my PL 380 is in shipping from China I am wondering what type of Inductance Meter can be used or purchased to measure and verify the required 1900 uh inductance of the 122 turns of 100/44 Litz wire once its wound on the 7.5 inch Ferrite Bar?

I have 2 older Volt-ohm meters but none of them measure Inductance. There are several Inductance / Capacitance Meters listed on ebay but the Ranges I would need are not too clear. Any replies would be much appreciated.

Jerry