What am I hearing on 1521 kHz?

bbwrwy

For some time I've been hearing what I thought was a het during the
early evening whenever I listen to nearby KOKC 1520. It usually begin
around sunset and eventually fades aways an hour or so later. Last
evening is lasted until 0259:50 UTC when the strong whistle I was
hearing suddenly stopped. It didn't fade out, it simply stopped. I
didn't hear anything audible afterward.

Was I hearing a carrier signal? It's too close to KOKC's 50 kW signal
to separate the two. I've long thought it was from the BSKSA station
at Duba, Saudi Arabia.

Have any of you heard BSKSA, Duba? If so, what are it's
characteristics? Does it send a carrier signal during early evening
in eastern North America. What is the stations sign-on time.

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks you.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK)