Sent: 27 June 2011 21:09
Subject: [ultralightdx] NO AC Adapter Included with Purchase of Tecsun PL 380?

I was just about to purchase my Tecsun PL 380 today from China when I noticed that the AC Adapter is NOT included with the purchase. It says AC Adapter Not Included!!  Checked about 3 or 4 sellers and None listed the AC Adapter as part of the deal. Does anyone know if the AC adapter is included with any sellers or is it just not compatable with North AMERICA 120 Volts AC?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)