From: R. Mark Barnett <orgelkraft@...>
To: ultralightdx <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Sun, Jun 26, 2011 2:16 pm
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Alignment Instructions for the Sony
SRF-59 Analog Radio Family

If I am reading and digesting this correctly, the majority of these
radios ONLY need the coil tweaked a bit... All of mine are stock and
seem to work well.... and the full band is covered. I don't have a
signal generator around anymore, but as stated, using a weak station
works just as well. I am almost convinced to crack mine open... I have
had a stroke, so it makes me think twice about attempting it. Tremors
make fine re-assembly much harder. :-(

Mark Barnett   N8PGV

GET SWABBED!!! Save a Life by becoming a bone marrow donor. A child
near YOU is DYING for a
transplant!  http://www.dkmsamericas.org/  Organize a Bone Marrow Donor
Drive in YOUR Town or Church!