Re: Alignment Instructions for the Sony SRF-59 Analog Radio Family

R. Mark Barnett

If I am reading and digesting this correctly, the majority of these radios ONLY need the coil tweaked a bit... All of mine are stock and seem to work well.... and the full band is covered. I don't have a signal generator around anymore, but as stated, using a weak station works just as well. I am almost convinced to crack mine open... I have had a stroke, so it makes me think twice about attempting it. Tremors make fine re-assembly much harder. :-(

Mark Barnett   N8PGV

GET SWABBED!!! Save a Life by becoming a bone marrow donor. A child near YOU is DYING for a transplant!

http://www.dkmsamericas.org/

Organize a Bone Marrow Donor Drive in YOUR Town or Church!