Re: SRF-59 (refurb) at SONY Outlet $9.99

Neil Goldstein

I used to drive past one of the Sony outlets (Woodbury Commons) on my way upstate quite often and was surprised at how far they marked things down.  This is where my M37V came from. Most "outlet" stores are a farce (Bose comes to mind) but many of the small items like the M37V were almost half-price.  If you live near one I would check it out (check the store directory). Now that I'm out on L.I. I see there's one in Riverhead. Off today so maybe a quick trip to the East is in order. I will report back.