----- Original Message -----

From: desai_amogh

Back to the point. Can the PL660 be modded for DRM reception. I mean is it possible to get the IF
out of PL660 ??

I searched the internet for this alot but dont see anything about DRM reception using this PL660.
There are few DRM transimissions over India which will increase with time and I'm very much
interested in DRM.

I will be very happy to buy a Tecsun PL660 if someone could confirm DRM mod is possible.

Regards
Amogh