From: Jackie
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Fri, June 10, 2011 6:27:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] AM DX'ing? FM DX'ing? Or Both?

Hi John,

I've not really tried FX DXing beyond a little dabbling here and there.
I live in a large metro area full of FM stations close to me and I can
never seem to pull stations further than 75 miles away. I think I'd like
to try it with a better antenna someday, esp. if we get sporadic e
propagation.

Jackie