Re: AM DX'ing? FM DX'ing? Or Both?

Jackie <buzzygirl@...>

Hi John,

I've not really tried FX DXing beyond a little dabbling here and there.
I live in a large metro area full of FM stations close to me and I can
never seem to pull stations further than 75 miles away. I think I'd like
to try it with a better antenna someday, esp. if we get sporadic e
propagation.

Jackie

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 13:26 +0000, jlochey wrote:

Just curious...

Do most members only participate in AM DX'ing?

Or like me, do you go back and forth between AM and FM DX'ing?

I really like FM DX'ing with an ultralight. The G8 comes to mind
here...

Just an interesting question to me.

Thanks!

John