Happy Anniversary

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

I really can't add much that's not already been said about the first
anniversary of this very fun aspect of the DXing hobby. I also have had
a renewed interest in MW DX'ing, something that in the past I would
only get into when there was a chance of hearing a new country. In
other words, I've never been into MW DX'ing like I am now. Ditto on the
thanks to Gary and all the guys who have been so instrumental in
getting this movement moving along. I'm having a blast, and it had been
many years since I'd enjoyed radio DX'ing. My life is a lot more fun
since John Bryant told me about the ULRs.
73's!!
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK