Re: Improved propagation conditions

Carl DeWhitt

--- Richard:
When i lived back in Oklahoma,i did receive KVI 570 in Seattle at
least a couple of times but not on ULRs.The winter dx season was
over when i got involved in ULRs.On a few occassions i had a
tentative log on another Seattle station -KOMO 1000.Maybe you can
give these 2 a try.I never did log Oregon though.
Carl DeWhitt
Wallnd,Tn.

In ultralightdx@..., "bbwrwy" <richarda@...> wrote:

Kevin:

While conditions are improved, thus far the distant signals aren't
rolling in as I hoped. The exception, is Vancouver's "News 11-30"
which is coming in at 0500 UTC with a fair signal. Ironically I
can
hear CKWX, but have yet to hear a station in Oregon and
Washington. I
guess I'll just have to wait my turn.

Good DX.

Richard Allen