Re: More Radio Articles and Designs

Gary Kinsman

Thanks, Phil.

I especially enjoyed your article "Si4734 Offset Tuning." I'm going to give these techniques a try on my PL-380. It's too bad the signal meter isn't functional when doing offset tuning.

I find that offset tuning is often necessary on my PL-380 to minimize internal-generated hets on MW AM, but I haven't tried it for reduction of selective fading distortion (on MW or SW) yet.

Regards,
Gary

--- In ultralightdx@..., "just_rtfm" <just_rtfm@...> wrote:

Hi guys! Today I added 10 new article. Some may interest the group: a 2011 Portable Buying Guide, DE1103 help sheet, PL390 help sheet, an Si4831 overview, Offset Tuning the Si4734, and Si4734 Digital Filters.

regards,
phil :)

http://home.comcast.net/~phils_radio_designs/