Re: Tecsun PL-310 and Tecsun PL-380 for sale!

Jeff <jeff@...>

I will buy your Tecsun PL-310 if Keith does not.
Jeff

--- In ultralightdx@..., "AlfredR" <rugelj2002@...> wrote:

I have a Tecsun PL-310 and a Tecsun PL-380 for sale, 2 months old purchased from Hong Kong, used perhaps one hour each. Original factory cartons and all factory enclosures included, like new. I have four other SW radio's and really don't have a need for these! I will sell for $25.00 each plus $4.00 shipping to lower 48 states. If you want both shipping is $5.00. Satisfaction guaranteed or money back. My personal Email is......rugelj2002@... Al Rugel