Re: Retread

Stuart

--- In ultralightdx@..., "skpounds14" <skpounds14@...> wrote:

Also I'd like to go to sleep with the radio at night and need some small speakers to hook up to the radio. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Keith

Keith, you might try out the smallest conventional, analog (not USB) powered computer speakers from Logitech; under $12 in Walmart here on the ConUS. They're dark gray-black, have an AC cord that leads directly into the left speaker (no wall-wart) and have no hum when output from netbooks, ULRs and my ATS-909. They feel solid, sound very good to me and are inexpensive and uncomplicated.

Stu M.