Finally, a new station to add to my log....#262 - WOKY Milwaukee.

Brian Miller

Hey everyone!

I listen to the BCB everyday and night at some point, but I haven't logged anything new in awhile, so I was happy to log something new for the first time in several weeks.

Around 0655 EDT this morning, I logged WOKY, a C&W station in Greenfield, WI (Milwaukee).

It came through on my Tecsun PL-606 with a male announcer giving a bit of local news including something to do with Reba McEntire, then he spoke about the new Pirates of the Caribbean film opening today before giving a time check and then I heard him give the call letters and the signal dropped completely.

-Brian Miller

Berkley MI USA