Re: New Sangean DT-400W

keith beesley

This is in reference to what Al said earlier in this thread.

I have to say, digital tuning makes finding stations easier; and the DSP-equipped Chinese radios really can pull in those weak signals (although I haven't had time to do any serious DXing in some time). But, for program listening, MW and SW just SOUND better on an analog radio. No electronic bloops and bleeps to contend with. I have three SRF-59's; paid full retail for one, the other two were 50c each at a yard sale ;-).

Good DX to all,

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA USA

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Michael" <michael.setaazul@...> wrote:

Thanks for the update, Paul. I look forward to reading how it looks and performs.

Michael UK