One New Canadian Station

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Howdy Radio Nuts,

I didn't have much time to tune around tonight, but I lucked into one
new station and a Canadian at that. I'm always happy to hear the
Canadians because for some reason I have trouble hearing them here
most of the time. I noticed CBK, 540, was stronger than I've ever hrd
them here, so with the few minutes I had left, I checked some of the
freqs where the most commonly heard Canadians are logged down this
way...once again, I thank Richard Allen for putting this station on
my hit list. Only apx. 120+ more stations and I'll catch up with him!

940, CJGX, Yorkton, SK, 0405-0430+, 11/18. Current weather with
temps, etc. Started with a poor copy but then improved greatly in the
remaining minutes I had to spare. "GX-94" IDs hrd several times
between their usual fare of C&W mx.

Heard on an Eton E-100 slider plus the Select-a-Tenna. That combo is
most times a killer from what I've experienced so far!

73 and good DX to everyone,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK