Re: GS Ultralight Loggings Nov. 17, 2008 - Station 200

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Alright Greg!!

Good job and congrats!
This is very cool and exciting stuff we've all been enjoying this year
thanks to some guy up in the NE somewhere, lol!
You're doing fantastic, and if I don't get myself in gear, you're going
to get ahead of me.I've been hooked on this for a little over three
months. This is such good fun, and the camaraderie we experience here
is just fantastic. I enjoy the fact that we do this as a small
community and not in a competitive/hard core style at all. All for one
and one for all comes to mind here.
Keep up the great work, even if you surpass my totals, hi hi.
73 amigo,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK