Re: new station and het

Carl DeWhitt

--Last night ,Nov.16,i heard the het on 1520 again at 0039 UTC
(Nov.17).I still think this is Saudi Arabia 1521 heting 1520.But
still no audio yet.I checked this on the E-100 with a Select-A-Tenna
this time.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn.

- In ultralightdx@..., "Carl DeWhitt" <carl_elissa@...>
wrote:

---
I forgot to mention that this was heard barefoot on the srf 59.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn
In ultralightdx@..., "Carl DeWhitt" <carl_elissa@>
wrote:

Last night i logged WKBW,Buffalo,Ny from 2021-2101 EST with
Syracuse
vs
Ct. football.signal varied from poor to good.What was notable
about
this is that there was a sometimes strong het on their high side
would guess on 1521.The het was still there at various rechecks
up to
0254 UTC.Probably Saudi Arabia.I will definetly keep rechecking
this.The log was on the Sony Srf 59.