Inching my way Up to 750 Stations Logged

Kirk

Greetings everyone,

Although it seems to be painfully slow, this morning I did manage one more new station using an ultralight. Tnx to the tip from Richard Allen on this one. I hrd the sta using the Sony T-615 coupled w/ a SAT.

1600, KMDO, Ft. Scott, KS, 1230 UTC, 4/30/11, Poor reception overall, but they did fade up at times with a VG sig. From what I could tell it was mostly all tlk, although they might have played a little oldie R&R. ID was hrd along w/ some lcl ads. Very congested freq this AM, but at least KRVA wasn't totally drowning everything else out w/ their VV pgm'g. ULR Sta #745. I'm going to have to put it in gear if I expect to reach my goal of logging 800 stations by the end of this year.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. The wx down here is nothing short of perfect today for a change. Perhaps tonight might be a little more conducive for soom good DX...the lightning crashes have been terrible here during the last week apx. At least we didn't have any of those dreaded tornadoes in this area, so I shouldn't whine about it, ha ha.

73!!

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK