From: Michael
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Question for the North Americans re SRF-59
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 10:13 AM

I bought a couple myself, after having read the reviews. It is an astounding little gem.
I might tinker with the second one :-
- direct or inductively couple a loop or longer ferrite (longwire via a buffer MOSFET or FET to
protect the chip!)
- use the SRF-59 at the top end of the AM band as an IF and AFsection with an external frontend for
LW or SW.
Just a thought...

When using the SRF-59 barefoot for uldx, I use another receiver to identify the frequency.

Michael UK