From: Russ Edmunds
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Question for the North Americans
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 10:02 AM

Ed Schultz is aired on a number of stations, but it doesn't appear that there are any located in Wisconsin - but his show might originate there. I don't see any stations on 900 which air his program.

Since I also own an SRF-59, I know how hard it can be to determine precisely what frequency you were on from the tiny analog dial.

Do you have any other clues ?

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id