From: Kirk Allen
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 11:18 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Harvatska Radio

Greetings,

A very productive 24 hrs this has been here. Logged 8 new stations
counting the one below. All were heard on an Eton E-100 slider.

Thanks to the tips from Mark Connelly and Richard Allen, I was able
to log Zagreb this evening on 1134 khz. I first heard them fading in
around 0100 UTC. Their signal increased until it was above threshold
lvl at 0104. Reception was best from 0104 up til apx. 0200. After
0200, the signal decreased enough to allow major splatter from
domestic stations on 1130.

Later this evening from 0545 til almost 0600, I had a little audio on
774 khz, posssibly Spain. Just not enough signal strength to work
with it at all. Totally gone by 0600 UTC. I noted lots of hets this
evening, but no audio on any of them except for Zagreb. Country #7
here and 1st TA as well. Okay, Richard, track down another TA or TP
and I'll sure try to bring up the rear, ha ha.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
73,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK