From: Antonios Kekalos <akekalos@...>
To: ultralightdx <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 10:56 am
Subject: [ultralightdx] Tecsun PL-210 English Manual?

Hello,

Received in today's mail a Tecsun Pl-210. The accompanying manual is in
Chinese. Does anyone know if there is an English manual online that I
can download? I searched the files for this group and did not see one
listed. Thank you.
--
Tony, N4RNI
Traverse City, MI

Not every conspiracy is a theory-AMC's RubiconIf you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything-Malcolm X