DXing from Bristol's Hope

Dianne <dianne_froude@...>

As you all know by now Allen & I have moved to a DXing paradise herre in Bristol's Hope Newfoundland..... We would love to share the experience of this great area with ALL DXers......so please consider this your personal invitation to come visit with us..... We have a big shed just behind the house with electricity and lots of room for air mattresses and sleeping bags..... I am hoping to be in a position soon to maybe put bunks on 2 sides but for now there is room for everyone.... We are looking forward to you visiting with us and experiencing the great DXing here....