From: pe1etr
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Chinese ultralight wish-list
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 1:34 PM

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your prompt reply and comments.

I have brought with me my Eton G8 (aka Tecsun PL-300wt) that I purchased in the UK last year. The variant I have seems better than the Gundig and Tecsun versions.(I have never had any overload on MW/AM or SW, and certainly neither on FM) I might buy a genuine Tecsun PL-300wt (local market version) and do a comparison.

I already was considering the PL-606, as I like the tuning on the G8. I might find a PL-310 at a low price though....I am sure the local Chinese shops will be more competitive than the ebay sellers ;-)

Peter, HK

I must learn to type "ultralight" more carefully)