Ok.....
I did see it somewhere...
Thanks Gary!
Pete
KB2DY

Pete Giacopelli
"Carpe Diem"
"Seize the day"
"It's OK to think about what you want(ed) to do but it's time to do what you were meant to do."
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" - Søren Kierkegaard
"Nature does nothing uselessly" Aristotle
"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" movie " Heartbreak Ridge"
"Remember, Progress not perfection!"

In a message dated 11/13/2008 10:52:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gkinsman@... writes:

Hi Pete,

There is an ad showing the Grundig G3 Voyager in the 2009 Passport
to World Band Radio. This has been discussed in the Yahoo! EtonE5
group recently. There is a photo of it in the Files section of that
group. Apparently it's about the size of an E5, and it has a sync
detector, but it's not available yet.

Regards,
Gary