From: kg4lac
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: optimistic seller
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011, 4:48 AM

Try returning a defective item to an Asian seller and then you will get burned. Sure the sellers claim you can return it. Just try to do so. Shipping rates are the same or higher than the cost of the item. I found out the hard way. Live and learn. Do not purchase from sellers outside your own continent.