Re: Ferrite Sleeve Antenna Permeability (Amidon -61 rods)

Pollock,Raphael E <rpollock@...>

Whew, good…had me worried for a minute. In my day job I supervise 121 other surgeons here in Houston, and learned the hard way a while back about the strengths and weaknesses of the email as a means of communicating. Again, I deeply appreciate what you are doing as well as your willingness to share with the rest of us less knowledgeable mortals…

Raph Pollock

From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...] On Behalf Of Steve Ratzlaff
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:16 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Re: Ferrite Sleeve Antenna Permeability (Amidon -61 rods)

Hi Raph,

I attempted to respond in the same "tongue in cheek" vein--I never thought you were serious! I used some internet "extreme smiley" characters, to attempt to convey that thought--I guess it didn't convey very well.  :))))))

I don't expect the FSL is going to change the world but it's been fun playing with it, and I'm still doing experiments and having fun.

73,

Steve