Error in Fall Follies Final Tally Sheet

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

I owe a real apology (already delivered) to Dave Hascall of Indianapolis.  He submitted an excellent entry in the Fall Follies well before the deadline and somehow, I managed to lose it!  So, his score was never tallied; he did not receive a certificate (now rectified) and his entry was not shown on the Final Tally Sheet (soon to be corrected.)  NUTS!!!  I'm the one that dropped the ball, for sure.

His 77 stations, garnered in only 90 minutes of listening, was the second highest score in the Total Stations Heard Barefoot Category.

Here are his best five loggings that will be published with the others in an amended Final Report.

730   XEX     Mexico City, MX -     0320  UTC   10/31/2008  Only notable because of the distance, 1700 miles or so
870   CMDT Sancti Spiritus, CU - 0309 UTC   10/31/2008  I only "log" US/Canadian MW stations but don't recall hearing this one
before!
940   WCPC Houston, MS -          0303 UTC    10/31/2008         Have not heard in a while but that may be since I don't get to DX at Sunset much
1220    WLPO     La Salle, IL -         0050 UTC   10/31/2008    NEW to the main log!!!
550     WIGN     Bristol, TN -         0038  UTC    10/31/2008   NEW to the main log!!!

Dave, next time listen for four hours and I PROMISE not to lose the entry!

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Slider E100
Antennas: Wellbrook Phased Array NW
Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest

Join main@UltralightDX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.