Second TP heard in Oklahoma

bbwrwy

This morning I heard JOIB 774, Sapporo, using a SRF-T615 coupled with
a Quantum QX Loop V.2+. At 1107 UTC I heard a woman speaking in
Japanese. Signal faded under WSB 750 and KRMG 740 QRM at 1109. Then
I heard a man speaking in Japanese briefly at 1118 UTC.

It took a very light touch on the tuning and QX (Q-multiplier)
controls of the Quantum Loop to separate JOIB away from WSB and KRMG.
I tried to hear the station with the T615 barefoot, but only heard the
QRM.

Because near-by pest KSPI 780 was already on the air at 1100 UTC, I
didn't try to hear JOUB 774. KSPI had to be operating at full daytime
power.

Unbelievably, there are spring-like thunderstorms overhead now. The
weather seems to get stranger each day.

Good wishes for everyone for your best DX week ever.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK)