Re: My First New Station Logged on a Sony T615

Kevin Schanilec

Welcome to the T615 cadre, Kirk! Too bad the T615 doesn't have an AM Stereo chipset - that would have been even better on that catch :-)

Kevin S

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk74601@...> wrote:

Well thanks to Rob Ross, I'm now the proud new owner of a Sony T615 receiver!! I've not put in a lot of listening time with it yet, but you can be assured I will as time goes by! Last night I logged my first new station using the T615 barefoot.

1580, XEVAB, Valle de Bravo, Estado de Mexico, 0900-0945+UTC, 2/23/11, vy challenging listening as there were TWO stations in SS here, both sounding LAm. This one played a variety of vcl mx w/ vy few anmts. I finally had a lucky sig peak during a clear "Super Stereo Miled" ID. Ranchera mx followed the ID til tune-out. ULR Sta #733, LAm Sta #139. This is one I never hrd in Houston.

73 to everyone!!

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK